[rabbitmq-discuss] JavaClient HeartbeatSender

Dmitry Andrianov dmitry.andrianov at alertme.com
Thu Feb 20 17:38:27 GMT 2014

Ah, I see.
But I am not sure it will help us - we need to avoid creation of extra
threads not to modify how they are created.
HeartbeatService will still be creating its own scheduler which will in
turn request new threads from the factory and even if we have custom
factory - it must satisfy that request and create a new thread for it...

So unless I am missing something it looks like what we want is
achievable only with custom scheduled executor, not with custom thread
factory.

Cheers.