[rabbitmq-discuss] How to detect RabbitMQ mnesia database corruption ?

Rafiq rafiq.ahmed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 11:44:20 GMT 2014

We are using rabbitmq for some data-center management application. In past 12
month , I have see 4 to 5 rabbitmq db corruption issues.
My point is, if there is any kind of mnesia db corruption (whatever is
problem), by seeing rabbitmq log, can we identify that there is something
wrong with mnesia database ?  There are any log pattern or error code ?

What I want to do it , automate the rabbitmq mnesia database deletion
process, only and only if there is mnesia db courrupted. And for same I am
looking for clue , how to identify (in script) that rabbitmq is actually not
starting because of mnesia db corruption.

Previously, I have gone through the logs and didn't find any specific point,
which say's that db is corrupted.

-Rafiq