[rabbitmq-discuss] LDAP backend problem

Jensen, Kristian krjensen at ebay.com
Wed Feb 19 11:01:36 GMT 2014

You are right, it will try the next one. But the timeout is SO long, that it makes rabbitmq useless, until all LDAP servers is back up.

So it would be nice, if we can change the default "infinity" to something like 10ms.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kristian Jensen
System Engineer | Site Operations Denmark | eBay Classifieds Group
Phone: +45 40226333 | krjensen at ebay.com