[rabbitmq-discuss] Federation Issues

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Feb 13 16:28:17 GMT 2014

On 13/02/2014 04:51, Michael Klishin wrote:
>> Any ideas what might be causing this?  Any logs or test I can run to narrow the scope of the field?
>
> Kale,
>
> Having RabbitMQ logs around the time the issue happens would be very helpful.

The output of "rabbitmqctl report" would also be useful (from each node
in the federation).

Also it would be good to understand whether you are talking about
federated queues or exchanges. You say queues, but then you mention
bindings and routing keys so I wonder if you mean exchanges?

Cheers, Simon