[rabbitmq-discuss] [rabbitmq-c-master] memory leakink while reconnect.

Rohit Patle Rohit.Patle at techmahindra.com
Tue Feb 11 05:01:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am using rabbitmq-c client library v0.4.1.

Here is the condition that, I need to pole for the connection re-establishment in the interval of every 30 sec, if there is a network failure or my RMQ is down. While performing this I am observing that there is some memory leak with my rabbitmq client library, which is gradually increases and the library is not returns back the amount of memory acquired by it to the system. Due to the reason after certain period of time the system is unable to allocate memory for amqp_new_connection().

To over come the issue I tried with amqp_connection_close() if in case I got "opening SSL/TLS connection", but it is of no use as it is not helping me to release back the acquired memory by rabitmq library to system. Also I am not able to do amqp_destroy_connection() because the connection is not establish yet successfully.

Is there is any way to avoid the this kind of memory leak from the rabbitmq-c library?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit

DISCLAIMER: