[rabbitmq-discuss] shared exchange/queue

Tomas Tulka tomas.tulka at atos.net
Wed Feb 5 13:53:36 GMT 2014

Hi, I need to have a "topic" shared between two brokers.

Consider an exchange called TestDistributedEx and its queue called
TestDistributedExQ, and two brokers rabbit at server1, rabbit at server2, and of
course two clients connected to their brokers (client1 -> server1, client2
-> server2).

Sending a message1 by client1 to server1 and message2 by client2 to server2
I need to get message1 and message2 by client1, and message1 and message2 by
client2 - it means two sends, four receives.

Is this even possible? I tried shovels, clustering without success...

Any idea? Example?

Thank you in advance!