[rabbitmq-discuss] BasicGet and Cancellation Notifications

Patrick Long pat at munkiisoft.com
Tue Feb 4 16:15:46 GMT 2014

We are using BasicGet to get a message of one at a time. We are also going
to be mirroring our queues in a cluster.

I read that if you are using mirrored queues you should be listening out
for Consumer Cancellation Notifications. Are they only used by basic
consumer because of long running connections?

What should we be catching if using BasicGet with noAck as false? If the
connection does down before we acknowledge the message the call to BasicAck
will fail.

Thanks

--
Patrick Long - Munkiisoft Ltd