[rabbitmq-discuss] Redelivery of unacked messages.

Jochum, Jeffrey Jeffery.Jochum at echostar.com
Wed Apr 30 22:02:51 BST 2014

Hello,

I apologize if this is a pretty basic question, I couldn't find an answer to it.

I have a queue that I am consuming many messages off of but I am not acking them immediately.  I wait a period and then ack them all at once.  However I notice I seem to be getting these messages again ever couple of minutes.  I don't believe the publisher is republishing these messages, so I was wondering if the broker sends these out again, of if the messages go back to a recovery state at some point.

Thanks,
Jeff Jochum