[rabbitmq-discuss] LIFO queue

Laing, Michael michael.laing at nytimes.com
Tue Apr 29 11:19:57 BST 2014

We do LIFO external to RabbitMQ with Cassandra. We ttl the data and never
explicitly delete - we're interested mostly in the recent stuff so we do
queries like 'give me the latest 200'. It's fast and we handle jillions of
messages.

You can use redis for this too, I believe, tho I am not sure about ttl.

Or you could tinker with zmq.

Good luck,

Michael