[rabbitmq-discuss] ready-only access for users

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 17 18:21:17 BST 2014

All the details for setting up permissions are outlined in http://www.rabbitmq.com/access-control.html. The additional access controls offered for management users are outlined in http://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#permissions. I'm not sure you can tweak things to do exactly what you're asking for, but in terms of CRUD operations, 'management' users can only delete/close their own channels and connections (i.e., those that user established themselves) in addition to whatever AMQP permissions you grant them.

Cheers,
Tim