[rabbitmq-discuss] Issue deleting Queue

Chris Nicel Chris.Nicel at 15below.com
Mon Apr 14 14:25:49 BST 2014

Hi Matthias,

I will check the logs again for errors.

Ok, I think I have worked out what is occurring here.... someone has some code running somewhere that is recreating this queue each time I delete it. Many apologies for not spotting this sooner.

We are still seeing the below when we try to view a queue with a + in the management plugin.

Not found

The object you clicked on was not found; it may have been deleted on the server.

I guess this is related to us being on 3.2.2 as it doesn't appear to be an issue on 3.2.3. I have just tried on http://dev.rabbitmq.com/mgmt/ which allowed me to create the queue and then view it in the management plugin. I also noticed the version of erlang you're using in http://dev.rabbitmq.com/mgmt/ is only 14A. We are using 16B03. But I guess this is probably not related?

Cheers

Chris