[rabbitmq-discuss] Continuous connection between consumer and producer

Michael Klishin mklishin at gopivotal.com
Thu Apr 10 12:47:59 BST 2014

 On 10 April 2014 at 15:10:03, Ravi Pandey (ravindrapandey1982 at gmail.com) wrote:
> > I mean when producer sends messages - consumer process it and
> send back with callback queue if I used rpc procedure and connection
> will closed.

The request/reply pattern does not assume either publisher or producer
has to close the connection.

> Now I want connection between consumer and producer should be
> open. How to achieve this?

Have a consumer for replies in the publisher app. Note that the notion
of “connection between producer and consumer” is not really true: both are
connected to RabbitMQ and communicate with messages asynchronously.
--
MK

Software Engineer, Pivotal/RabbitMQ