[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ callback using some listener

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Thu Apr 10 07:10:48 BST 2014

please keep the list on cc.

On 10/04/14 06:42, manjay.bit2k7 at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for your response. But I don't want While(true ) thing. It
> checks each time in queue. I want something like notifier. Which will
> notify Receiver while message is received.

That is exactly what the example I linked to -
https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/blob/master/projects/examples/client/LowlevelLogTail/src/examples/LowlevelLogTail.cs
- shows: HandleBasicDelivery is invoked when a message arrives. No
"while (true)" looping involved.

The "while (true)" you are seeing there is for decoding individual
messages, which, in this example, just so happen to be streams of objects.

Matthias.