[rabbitmq-discuss] Troubleshooting handleCancel()

Srinath C srinath.c at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:04:57 BST 2014

Hi MK,
    Thanks for your inputs. Below are my replies to your queries:
a, I can say for sure that there is part of this deployment which attempts
to explicit delete a queue or an exchange.
b, Queue master node failure could be a possibility. But I'm not sure if
the failed node was the master. How do you find it out by the way?
c, I have attached the rabbitmq logs for the surviving node. I have cropped
the logs to a few minutes before and after the handleCancel was called.
d, I can say for sure that publisher was connected to the surviving node.
The consumer - I believe was also connected to the surviving node because
of the fact that lyra would have otherwise recovered the queue and bindings.
e, Sure, will try out 3.3 to see if this issue occurs again.

Thanks again,
Srinath.