[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit MQ Crash

Michael Sander mes65 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 7 22:06:31 BST 2014

Hi Matthias,

I don't automatically update anything.  The only cron jobs I have are those
that start the rabbitmq service.  In theory, they shouldn't do anything
because rabbitmq should already be running.  (I only have them in the event
there is a rabbitmq crash).

The logs I sent were just snippets. I will send complete logs, but I am not
in front of a terminal and it will take me another 3 or 4 hours.

I am using a relatively memory-limited machine (n1-highcpu-2 on google
compute engine, details
here<https://developers.google.com/compute/docs/machine-types#highcpu>),
and there's a possibility that I ran out of memory at some point, but I did
not see any direct evidence of that.

I greatly appreciate you looking into this.

Best,

Michael Sander