[rabbitmq-discuss] async C client

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:22:02 BST 2014

Dave;

Assuming you're talking about the rabbitmq-c client library, currently the
API does not have a callback API for dealing with asynchronous events.
(This is something that sorely needs to be added to rabbitmq-c, but
requires a bit of rearchitecting with the way rabbitmq-c works)

Depending on what exactly you're trying to do, I would recommend putting
the amqp_connection_state_t object in its own thread, and then firing off
events to other threads when you receive messages.

-Alan