[rabbitmq-discuss] How to make RabbitMQ worker listening continuously

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:26:36 BST 2014

RabbitMQ is running in the background, yes, but it has nothing to do
on how you run your own workers. This is not related to PHP, Java or
any other language on which you implement your workers. You have to
decide how you want to run them. RabbitMQ will *just* take care of
passing the messages around, (plus durability guarantees and so on).