[rabbitmq-discuss] How join 2 queues in 1 ?

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 11:07:26 BST 2014

Hi,

There's no automatic way of doing this*.

You can either:

- consume messages from one queue and republish on the second one, or
- setup a dead letter exchange with the second queue bound to it, and
then consume and reject the messages from the first queue so they get
dead lettered: http://www.rabbitmq.com/dlx.html

*There's also the Shovel plugin that could do this "automatically":
http://www.rabbitmq.com/shovel.html

Regards,

Alvaro