[rabbitmq-discuss] Is there a way to lock the ability to create rabbitmq amqp entities from clients

rails stammailbox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:02:10 BST 2014

I am trying to re-org the usage of rabbit in my organization.
I have one main system that many clients subscribe to its changes.
My goal is to prevent abuse to the Rabbitmq broker that will be caused due
to bad usage.

1. Is there a way to create all the queues in advance (i.e. using
load-definitions ) and than not to allow any more queues creation. All of
my queues are pretty much expexted.
2. Is there a way to control number of other amqp entities?
An un-experienced devleoper could open too much connections or too many
channels.
Can I prevent that?

Thanks.