[rabbitmq-discuss] configure external data store(like database) for message durability in rabbitmq

PATAR, SAGAR sp345s at att.com
Mon Sep 30 15:37:35 BST 2013

Hello ..
We are looking into Rabbit MQ message broker for our message needs.. Looks like Rabbit MQ support external different backing stores / databases for message durability..  I couldn't find any help/document/tutorial on how to use or configure external database instead of default file store.. Have anyone implemented this if so how does the performance look..
Any help is highly appreciated ... Thank you..