[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting Transport endpoint is not connected error

Mandy mandyce2006 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:59:33 BST 2013

Hello All,
I am newbie in RabbitMQ. Previously I was using RabbitMQ 2.7 version.
Recently I upgraded to 3. 1.5 version.
When I installed this new version I started getting following error when I
run my Python program.
/socket.error: [Errno 107] Transport endpoint is not connected/

Also when I fire command : rabbitmqctl list_queues
It will show warning message as : ls: cannot access
/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq.conf.d: No such file or directory
and then show the list. I don't understand what happen ? Please guide me.