[rabbitmq-discuss] Undelivered messages at Ready queue.

Rohit Patle Rohit.Patel2 at techmahindra.com
Mon Sep 30 05:31:00 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

FYI my design pattern of queues as follows:

Server <---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Client

{Listen Queue:                                                                    {Simple Publish with routing key:
Durable =1,                                                                            mandatory =0, immediate =0 }
renaming all properties = 0,
no_ack =0; using amqp_basic_ack()
for giving ACK}

Server -----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Client
{Simple Publish with routing key:                                           {Listen Queue: AutoDelete =1,
mandatory =0, immediate =0 }                                              remaining all properties = 0, no_ack =1}

The issues I am facing is as follows:

1. Binding Key messing:
I have my client on different network and having DHCP configuration.

1. BUT I am observing that my client listener queues(at server) is getting removed(vanished) even I am not shutting down my client app. What could be the reason?

My app is an app which supposed to be run 24x7x356. same for server as well. How to establish reliable connection between server and client so that there should not be any communication break ? Please suggest.

2. My message from client is not getting delivered to the server and they reside at Server queues(ready state). If I try sending message again from client, my server listener is not able to receive  any more client messages as the client published messages are getting accumulated in server ready queue.

For better clarity please refer the screen shot of Management console.

Regards,
Rohit

DISCLAIMER: