[rabbitmq-discuss] memory leak rabbitmq 3.1.5

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 26 11:03:41 BST 2013

On 26/09/2013 10:15AM, Santi Nuñez-Cacho wrote:
> I start disabling one by one the plugins and I come across with the most
> feasible candidate. Stomp.
>
> I disable stomp plugin and memory settle.

Hmm. Odd. I'm certainly not aware of a memory leak in STOMP.

Are you sure nothing is opening STOMP connections to your broker?
Connections will only appear in mgmt when a CONNECT frame has been sent,
so if something is just opening TCP sockets then they will not show up.

What does
$ rabbitmqctl eval
'length(supervisor:which_children(rabbit_stomp_client_sup_sup)).'

say when the system is in this state?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen