[rabbitmq-discuss] Nagios RabbitMQ Plugins (python based)

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:40:09 BST 2013

https://github.com/jasonmcintosh/rabbitmq-nagios-plugins

Just releasing what I've been working on :)  The perl based ones I had some
issues with, as they use for example the security realm from a way old
release of rabbit and hadn't been updated in a long while.  I'll be working
on this as time goes on adding more features and details.  Let me know if
anyone has any questions!  NOTE  by default I'm returning performance data.
 This is still a work in progress and open to help/ideas :)
Jason

--
Jason McIntosh
http://mcintosh.poetshome.com/blog/