[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Bind After Upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.5

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Tue Sep 24 13:54:50 BST 2013

Matthias and Team,

Many, many thanks for your help in this matter.  We'll proceed with your
recommended approach.  We will also probably stop doing upgrades on running
clusters.  It seems it might be safer to do the full procedure (bringing
down the whole cluster for the upgrade).

If you happen to find the cause of this bug at some point, of course I
would be interested to know (especially if you fix it).

Thanks again,
Chris