[rabbitmq-discuss] Asking for tutorial for rabbitmq based on website.

Dessyre Dangeubun dessrott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 03:08:25 BST 2013

Dear rabbitmq.com,

My name is Dessyre and I 'm Indonesian. I interested to use rabbitmq but i
have some problem for implementation. I want to use RPC for my 2 websites.
It's just to show the database from website as a server(website A) to
website  as a client (website B ). Maybe it will be help, if i use example.
Website A is a student data collection website from A university. Every
student can register themselves to this website just for name, id_student
and address. Website B is a goverment website that want to display data
from each university. if one student edit and update her/his data then the
data will be automatically be updated on the website A and B. And if come
website C as a client that want to have the same thing, i just make a
connection with the queue. Am I right???

Maybe it's so simple but I'm really new here. I confuse how to start. I
already finish make a dummy website by symfony framework. But I don't know
what the next. Please help me. Please, Thank you very much.

This email sent by dessyre.dangeubun

  © 2012 Binary Project <http://binary-project.com/> All Right Reserved

                                                                  Customer
Support | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

                                                We are professional WEB
DEVELOPMENT and DESIGN company. We combine
                                       REAL world experience, TALENTED
website design , detail oriented project management

          and an entrepreneurial SPIRIT.

                                                           This email was
sent with the Google Platform by Binary Project

     Margonda Raya West Java Indonesia