[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Bind After Upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.5

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Sep 20 22:00:40 BST 2013

Hi Matthias,

I can try to get the logs.  Of course, during the upgrade nodes went up and
down...  So there could have been a time when the nodes the queue was on
were both down.  But this continued even after all nodes were back up and
the queue was recreated.

It is very reproducible now on this specific customer system (we haven't
yet resolved it there since I was hoping for an option that doesn't include
clearing mnesia or resetting the nodes).  So, yes, I can make the binding
fail all I want on that system.  I cannot, however, get the bug to
reproduce on any other systems.

Thanks again,
Chris