[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Bind After Upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.5

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Sep 20 21:01:44 BST 2013

Hi Matthias,

According to "rabbitmqctl cluster_status" and the management web console,
all 5 nodes were up in the cluster (with no partitions).  In addition, I
could see the queue in the web management console-- and successfully
deleted and re-created the queue too.  I also could successfully create
other bindings against the same queue and exchange.

I did not try "rabbitmqctl list_qeueus" (and don't have access to the
system right now to try it).  Still, I would think that successfully
deleting and creating the queue in the management console would indicate
the queue should be alive and on an online node.

If this is in fact a bug, is there anything you can recommend to get it
into a better state?

-Chris