[rabbitmq-discuss] Can't Bind After Upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.1.5

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Fri Sep 20 18:58:47 BST 2013

Hi Michael,

I don't think it is easily reproducible.  We haven't run into this with any
of our upgrade tests or at other customer sites.  So... I wouldn't know how
to create a script that reproduces the problem.

If it is helpful to have the actual queue, routing key, and exchange names,
then here you go (they actually aren't that special-- not sure why I
censored them the first time):
Queue: mail.global.v0.requests
RoutingKey: mail.global.v0.requests
Exchange: Local.Requests

This happened with two queues.  There are about 10 other durable queues
with similar names/keys (and the same exchange) that do not have this
problem.

-Chris

-Chris