[rabbitmq-discuss] Declare queue dynamically

skavans vans.zarya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:03:05 BST 2013

Hello everyone.

My question is whether it's possible to dynamically create queue on message
with the same routing key received by exchange? I need quite a few
(thousands may be) queues with consumers bounded, so I think it will be nice
not to declare all queues during application init, but declare necessary
queue when receive a message.

I mean I have 1000 potential consumers with their exclusive queues and when
my exchange get a message with routing_key 'consumer736' the same queue
declares automatically and the message route to it.

Big thanks for reply.