[rabbitmq-discuss] Sometimes RabbitMQ sends RST packets

Haster haster2004 at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 17 09:08:53 BST 2013

Hi there!
Now I have a problem that server RabbitMQ sometimes sends to me the RST
packets.
Scenario is as below:
1) I create about 10 consumers (declare exchanges, queues, make binds and
start consume)
2) Create producer (which use own connection and that use confirm extantion
with mandatory bit set on)
3) After that I delete all consumers (make unbind and close using channels
and connections)
4) try to send message from my producer... and amqp_basic_publish returns
error 9 (socket error)
and in WireShark i see that server send to me RST packet.

Do you have any idea what is the problem? And in that cases server can send
RST packets?