[rabbitmq-discuss] Mobile Client Request [ iOS/Android/HTML5/etc...]

Alvaro Videla videlalvaro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:45:04 BST 2013

Hi,

To add some more context to this thread. This comes up from a conversation
with Phill on Twitter where he asked if we (RabbitMQ) provided a mobile
version of the management plugin.

I think it'd be nice to discuss here if there's enough interest in
something like this. The management plugin offers a REST API, so this
should be doable.

Regards,

Alvaro