[rabbitmq-discuss] Unable to run Rabbitmq on Android

Luis Rodriguez lrodriguez1995 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 20:02:11 BST 2013

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply..

I am using eclipse Indigo (version 3.7), also just installed the ADT version 18.
in addition, tried marking all Jars as export in the build path configuration but that did not work either.
I had to drop the android minimum version project to 7 (originally had it at 8) for it to compile, but now this issue is happening at runtime..
I'm open to any suggestions or ideas..
thanks in advance once more

Luis