[rabbitmq-discuss] Mnesia crashes on rmq clustering !

tluck tilak.chauhan at ymail.com
Sun Sep 15 13:54:28 BST 2013

HI Tim,

Thanks for your reply.

<< Shovel and Federation both provide a means for replicating state across a
wide area (or other) network, but require that you write your client in such
a way that it can handle duplication (which is good practise anyway).

What do you mean by this ? you mean that Shovel & Federation don't replicate
messages completely across RMQ severs/brokers (but clustering replicates
messages cross all servers).

I've about 20 servers (nodes) and  they all are connected through rabbitmq
clustering. Only one server is responsible for publishing messages into
queues (and messages get replicated via clustering) and all other severs are
responsible for consuming messages from the queues. As I'm facing network
partition issue after every few days, this has became a complete mess.

Can anyone please suggest me which RMQ distribution method would be more
successful to meet my requirements ?

Thanks,
Tluck