[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ custom exchange (script-exchange installation trouble)

skavans vans.zarya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 01:20:50 BST 2013

By default when I send a message with absent routing_key, the broker rejects
it. How can I force RabitMQ to send one to the some 'default' queue? For
example, I have 3 consumers with keys 'con1', 'con2' and 'con4'. I send a
message with the key 'con3' and I need broker requeues message to some
'starter' queue that can start 'con3' consumer and requeue message again?

I found this https://github.com/tonyg/script-exchange and I sure it helps
me, but I can't install it because the repository updated 4 years ago and
modern umbrella dev kit is not support this old makefile.