[rabbitmq-discuss] Java Client and Admin

Michael Oullion michael.oullion at norbert-dentressangle.com
Fri Sep 13 16:58:17 BST 2013

Hello Michael,
thanks for your answer.

I know that I can do it with the HTTP API but that's I want to know is :
if I can do this with the RabbitMQ Java Client (
http://www.rabbitmq.com/java-client.html)
or this client is only for consumer/producer and I must use the HTTP API.

Regards,

*

*
*Michaël OULLION*
*Architecte JAVA*
**
*ND Informatique*
**Adresse (1208 route des Pierrelles B.P. 98 BEAUSEMBLANT - 26240
Beausemblant - FRANCE)
Tel. +33 (0)4 75 23 68 07
Visit our web site at www.norbert-dentressangle.com