[rabbitmq-discuss] [RabbitMQ Management]Issues with version 3.1.3 when accessing Overview Tab

gabriel.dausque at gdfsueztrading.com gabriel.dausque at gdfsueztrading.com
Fri Sep 13 12:37:19 BST 2013

Hello,

Currently on version 3.1.3, on a specific server (windows 2K8  R2 x64 server), when I'm trying to get overview tab shown, I have following error :

TypeError: The value of the property 'queue_length' is null or undefined, not a Function object

I've tried to reinstall server, restart it, enable/disable plugin, suppress Database, etc ... And it still doesn't works.

Is anyone having an idea on that ?

Thanks by advance

GD

This message (including any attachments) and its content are confidential, meant solely for the addressees.
The views expressed in this message are those of its author and do not necessarily represent the opinion of GDF SUEZ Trading.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, use, disclosure or distribution of the content of this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
GDF SUEZ Trading shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified or computer virus contained.