[rabbitmq-discuss] Strange behaviour of RabbitMQ or client when network problems occurs

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Thu Sep 12 12:49:50 BST 2013

On 12/09/13 12:44, Haster wrote:
> the problem is that I receive some messages on that I send basic.ack by
> calling amqp_basic_ack method again.
>
> amqp_basic_ack return 0, but messages redelivered to me.
>
> And why order of messages is mixed after that?

It's really hard to tell from your description what exactly you are doing.

I suggest you run your tests through the RabbitMQ protocol tracer
(http://www.rabbitmq.com/api-guide.html#tracer) and inspect the output.
If things are still not clear after that then please submit the tracer
output.

Matthias.