[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Clustering issue - (2x Virtual Box OpenSuse machines) (NOOB)

Michael dwchoi88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 06:33:21 BST 2013

Hi,
If you are trying to cluster two nodes, consider following processes:

1. run rabbit at devserver
2. run rabbit at devagent

At node devagent,
3.1 $ rabbitmqctl stop_app
3.2 $ rabbitmqctl join_cluster rabbit at devserver
3.3 $ rabbitmqctl start_app

4. check clustering : rabbitmqctl cluster_status

Hope this help.