[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem when enqueuing with no delay

Pablo Briongos pablo.briongos at ific.uv.es
Wed Sep 11 12:46:27 BST 2013

Hi again,

We are publishing messages in this tight loop just for testing purposes
and simulate scenarios with several publishers per second.

But I don't understand why this problem is happening with the ampq
interface, but with stomp interface and the same loop, it doesn't occur:

  while true do
                     client.publish "queue0",
message,{'amq-msg-type'=>'text', 'type'=>'content',:persistent => true)}
                     progress(1)
                     sleep(0.000000000001)
end

Maybe the stomp interface works in another way different to the amqp one
(with eventmachine, etc.)

Cheers,

Pablo