[rabbitmq-discuss] enableing rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel plugin kills RabbitMQ service on Windows

Geoffrey Cleaves gcleaves at gcleaves.com
Mon Sep 9 14:03:42 BST 2013

RabbitMQ 3.1.5, Erlang R16B01
Windows 7 32 bit

SASL:
=CRASH REPORT==== 9-Sep-2013::14:00:40 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: application_master:init/4
    pid: <0.154.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {bad_return,
                        {{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]},
                         {'EXIT',
                             {undef,
                                 [{rfc4627_jsonrpc_cowboy,module_info,
                                      [attributes],
                                      []},
                                  {rabbit_misc,module_attributes,1,[]},
                                  {rabbit_misc,

'-all_module_attributes/1-fun-0-',3,[]},
                                  {lists,foldl,3,
                                      [{file,"lists.erl"},{line,1248}]},
                                  {rabbit,boot_steps,0,[]},
                                  {rabbit,start,2,[]},
                                  {application_master,start_it_old,4,
                                      [{file,"application_master.erl"},
                                       {line,269}]}]}}}}
      in function  application_master:init/4 (application_master.erl, line
133)
    ancestors: [<0.153.0>]
    messages: [{'EXIT',<0.155.0>,normal}]
    links: [<0.153.0>,<0.7.0>]