[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq up and running but connection_closed_abruptly

Ken Henry kenhen93 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:20:05 BST 2013

Hi Simon,

I am not trying to monitor rabbitmq. Rabbitmq is part of the new version of
Zenoss.

I setup my new Zenoss installation in a Veritas cluster that has a SAN and
VIP that fail back and forth between the hosts.

Zenoss and RabbitMQ work fine on Node A but not on Node B. I don't see any
difference in the setup from Node A to Node B.

If this were working right, I could failover to Node B and RabbitMQ would
allow Zenhub (a zenoss service) to connect to it. Zenhub logs tell me
RabbitMQ is refusing its connection.

Thank you for any help!

Cheers