[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding rabbitmq version erlang R15B02 and Rabbitmq 2.8.7 version

Seenivasan Gopalsamy mailtoseeni at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:51:32 BST 2013

Hello Team ,

                      I am facing 2 issues  on production rabbitmq server .

1.it showing mirror is not sync on 2 Queue  , rabbitmq sync_queue mirror1
is not working when i manually try sync..

2. i am unable to list_queues when the server is loaded.

could you please assist me ASAP . how to mirror the queue manually on this
version , there is no upgrade possible (scenario )

--
Thanks &Regards
SG