[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.1.5 crash: Cannot allocate 1124815738393216 bytes of memory (of type "arg_reg").

Oskar Liljeblad oskar at vergic.com
Wed Sep 4 13:38:02 BST 2013

The only thing that may have changed is that we enabled mirroring on some of the queues. But the first crash may have happened just before this - I'm afraid I don't remember.

Frame max setting: {frame_max,131072}

AMQP client: C# RabbitMQ.Client.3.1.1

It may be possible to capture the traffic, but there's quite a few requests to these servers so I suspect the traffic dumps would be very large.
I could look into this though.

Regards,

Oskar