[rabbitmq-discuss] Subscription Performance

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Oct 31 14:33:06 GMT 2013

Hmm. That doesn't sounds like you're doing anything obviously wrong;
that should go fast. I'd be interested to hear what you get out of PerfTest.

I was asking about prefetch count since that can make consuming go
slower, so I wouldn't bother with that. And one consumer per queue
should be fine.

And the .net client is fast enough (I asked because some clients are
slow, if you were using a slow client to consume but not produce that
might be it).

I assume you are using recent RabbitMQ?

Cheers, Simon

--