[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot log in to management interface since 3.2.0

Jon Bergli Heier jon.bergli.heier at zisson.no
Thu Oct 31 10:21:13 GMT 2013

Hi, thanks for the reply.

> Does deleting cache and cookies solve the problem?

Deleting cache and cookies did not help.

> Which version were you upgrading from?

We upgraded directly from 3.1.5.

> Is there anything unusual about your setup?

Not that I can think of, this happens on both cluster nodes and standalone nodes with the shovel and management plugins enabled.

It seems to me however that the issue is that the login breaks on any % character in either the user or password field, this wasn't a problem with any earlier versions. Logging in seems to work if we manually escape the % by typing %25 in either field.

Jon