[rabbitmq-discuss] Plugins on different nodes in cluster

Wed Oct 30 09:49:11 GMT 2013

Hi,we are going to cluster our RabbitMQ on more than one node due to performance. Nodes will be spread on different physical nodes in local network.How we can deal with different plug-ins? We would like the management plugin to run on one of the nodes only, is it possible? Will it manage & monitor all the nodes in cluster? Is there any document about various plugins running on different nodes in RMQ cluster?
Thanks for helpMarek