[rabbitmq-discuss] Deleting all queues in rabbitmq.

k.madnani84 k.madnani84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 04:09:20 GMT 2013

Hi,

Is there any single command available which could delete all the queues in
rabbitmq ?

I tried to look a lot on internet but couldnt find one and if there is no
command can we make it up by deleting some files from  mnesia?

I read in a blog that we could do that way but my mnesia folder consist of
lot of directories not sure which one to clear to delete all the queues.

There was a folder "queues" in mnesia which i cleared after stopping the
node but after restarting the node the queues came back?