[rabbitmq-discuss] SSL Certificate Verfitcation failures

Daniel Mitchell daniel.mitchell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:11:02 GMT 2013

Hi Emile,

Apologies I am using R16B01 I also tested R16B and had the same result but
with ssl_connection.erl instead of tls_connection.erl I've been testing a
few configurations over the weekend on this.

I'm actually getting that error with the test certificates I made following
the SSL example on the RabbitMQ SSL page. Again just with the mosquitto_sub
client and not openssl s_client

Running through the troubleshooting steps show's that erlang does indeed
support tlsv1 and that openssl has validated my handshake by creating a
local server and client.

Very strange issue, I think it sways more to the mosquitto_sub client now
though...

Cheers,
Dan