[rabbitmq-discuss] forwarding between vHosts

Julian Lyndon-Smith julian+rabbitmq at dotr.com
Sat Oct 26 22:09:49 BST 2013

Thanks for the info. I still have a couple of questions ;)

Is there an api for adding shovels ? The tenants are dynamic (ie they
can be created at any time, and not known in advance) Or do you have
to manually edit a file ?

You have to restart the server to add a new shovel ? Really ? If
that's a case, it's a no go - data is flying around from several
sources and I couldn't stop 20 clients in order to add a 21st.

Julian